Chalet Rachelle, Meribel
At a glance:
- 5* ski in chalet
- 4 bespoke staff including a manager, a professional chef, a hostess and a chauffeur
- Concierge service
- 5 ensuite bedrooms (4 with balconies)
- Ensuite massage room/6th ensuite bedroom
- South facing sitting room with an open log fireplace
- Separate dining room
- Jacuzzi and Sauna
- Fully stocked complimentary bar
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Table tennis, table football and darts
- HD satellite digital and Apple tv, dvd, video and cd players
- Extensive dvd and video library
- Ipod player and music system
- Study area with telephone, fax, computer, Internet and wifi
- Heated ski and boot room
- In-chalet ski and snowboard equipment hire service
- Laundry room and safe
- On-site private parking
Located next door to Chalet Iamato, Chalet Rachelle is a recipient of the Tourist Office’s ‘5* Label Meribel’ award, and was built along the same specifications and is almost an exact replica of Chalet Iamato. Decorated in more blues and greens, Chalet Rachelle is similarly close to Méribel-Village’s epicentre, with its apres-ski bar Lodge du Village, supermarket, boulangerie, restaurants and the Telesiege du Golf chairlift only a few metres away. As with Chalet Infusion/Chalet Iamato?!, our guests can ski back to the chalet using a short detour through the trees from the Lapin piste which runs alongside the chairlift.
Chalet Rachelle’s spacious south-facing sitting room features floor-to-ceiling windows, an open log fireplace, deep cushion armchairs and sofas, HD satellite, digital and Apple television, DVD, video, music and Ipod systems. A magnificent oak dining table forms the centre-piece of the dining room where again floor-to-ceiling windows overlook the beautiful Méribel valley.
Chalet Rachelle’s five ensuite bedrooms are furnished in luxurious fabrics and antique furniture. Four of the five bedrooms have balconies overlooking the mountains and all but one double can also be made into a twin and four are suitable for the inclusion of cots.
A large deck surrounds the front of the chalet featuring a Jacuzzi, Sauna, outdoor table and chairs, sun-loungers, outdoor heaters, table tennis, table football, darts board, exterior music system and a fully stocked bar. There is a study area equipped with telephone, fax, computer, broadband and wireless Internet access and on the ground floor a laundry room, heated ski and boot room, on-site private parking and an ensuite massage room which can also be used as an extra ensuite bedroom for larger groups at a supplementary charge.