Chalet Iamato, Meribel
At a glance:
- 5* ski in chalet
- 4 bespoke staff including a manager, a professional chef, a hostess and a chauffeur
- Concierge service
- 5 ensuite bedrooms (4 with balconies)
- Ensuite massage room/6th ensuite bedroom
- South facing sitting room with an open log fireplace
- Separate dining room
- Jacuzzi and Sauna
- Fully stocked complimentary bar
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Table tennis, table football, air hockey and darts
- HD satellite, digital and Apple tv, dvd, video and cd players
- Extensive dvd and video library
- Ipod player and music system
- Study area with telephone, fax, computer, Internet and wifi
- Heated ski and boot room
- In-chalet ski and snowboard equipment hire service
- Laundry room and safe
- On-site private parking
Located between Chalet Infusion and Chalet Rachelle, the luxurious Chalet Iamato is a traditional Savoyarde property and a recipient of the Tourist Office’s ‘5* Label Meribel’ award. Ideally situated close to the centre of Méribel-Village and its amenities, as well as the high speed Telesiege du Golf chairlift. Access to the vast 3 Valleys ski area couldn’t be simpler and after a day on the slopes a short detour from the village’s Lapin piste returns skiers to the front door of the chalet.
Chalet Iamato’s impressive south-facing sitting room features a beautifully carved wooden ceiling, huge bay windows with stunning panoramic views across the mountains, an open log fireplace, HD satellite, digital and Apple television, DVD, video, music and Ipod systems. The dining room features a large wooden dining table and floor-to-ceiling bay windows leading onto an expansive sun terrace.
Each of the chalets five ensuite bedrooms are individually furnished in delightful fabrics and furniture and four of the rooms have balconies overlooking the beautiful mountains. All but one of the bedrooms can be made into a double or twin and four are suitable for the inclusion of cots.
The exterior terraces feature a Jacuzzi, outdoor table and chairs, sun-loungers, outdoor heaters, table tennis, air hockey, table football, darts board, exterior music system and a fully stocked bar. There is a study area equipped with telephone, fax, computer, broadband and wireless Internet access and on the ground floor a Sauna, laundry room, heated ski and boot room, on-site private parking and an ensuite massage room with a small sitting room area which can also be used as an extra ensuite bedroom for larger groups at a supplementary charge.