Chalet Genepi, Meribel
At a glance:
- 5* ski in ski out chalet
- 6 bespoke staff including a manager, a professional chef, two hostesses and two chauffeurs
- Concierge service
- 8 ensuite bedrooms each featuring Jacuzzi bath and shower, HD satellite television and personal safe (4 with south facing balconies)
- South facing sitting room with a stone clad fireplace
- South facing dining room with a stone clad fireplace
- Swimming pool and Sauna
- Fully stocked complimentary bar
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Games area with satellite tv, dvd, video, x-box 360, table tennis, pool table and darts
- Gym with running machine, rowing machine, bike, HD satellite tv and music system
- HD satellite, digital and Apple tv, dvd, video and cd players
- Extensive dvd and video library
- Ipod player and surround sound music system
- Study area with telephone, fax, computer, Internet and wifi
- Heated ski and boot room
- In-chalet ski and snowboard equipment hire service
- Laundry room
- Wine cellar
- On-site private parking
Chalet Genepi is truly in a class of its own and is arguably one of the premier chalets in Meribel. A recipient of the Méribel Tourist Office’s ‘5* Label Meribel’ award it is located in the exclusive Domaine de Burgin, a private enclave within the Belvedere sector and at an elevation of 1,750 metres. The chalet’s south facing aspect provides unrivalled panoramic views across the Meribel Valley and hours of glorious sunshine. Only 50 metres from the Georges Mauduit piste, access to the main ski lift area of La Chaudanne couldn’t be simpler, and after a day on the slopes you can ski right back to the chalet.
Built in the traditional Savoyarde style and to the highest specifications, the chalet offers accommodation over four floors. The centre-piece being the expansive south facing living room featuring luxuriously comfortable deep cushion sofas, a stone clad fireplace, HD satellite, digital and Apple television, DVD, video, Ipod and surround sound music systems. The equally impressive south facing dining room features a magnificent oak dining table complimented by a floor to ceiling stone clad fireplace.
The eight spacious bedrooms are all ensuite. Each bedroom features twin or super-king size beds with feather pillows and duvets, a Jacuzzi bath and shower, HD satellite television and a personal safe. Four of the bedrooms have south facing balconies, to get the most from those sunny days, and five bedrooms are suitable for the inclusion of cots.
The chalets extensive south facing sun terrace features a swimming pool, Sauna, outdoor heaters, exterior music system and a fully stocked bar. There is also a study area equipped with telephone, fax, computer, broadband and wireless Internet access; a games area with satellite television, DVD and video, X-box 360, table tennis, pool table and darts board. Other facilities include a gym with running machine, rowing machine, bike, HD satellite TV & music system, an impressive wine cellar, a laundry room, heated ski and boot room and on-site private parking.